Your financial needs and aspirations are our top priority. We will make sure you are kept up to date on all the latest developments, to ensure you are in the best possible position to make informed decisions.
We are proud to be able to offer you completely independent financial advice, from the whole of the market, for all areas of financial services to both corporate and private clients.
Beacon Wealth Management Ltd has been created for the mass affluent to offer you benefits designed especially for you.
The benefits you will receive are:
- Completely independent financial advice, from the whole of the market
- The highest quality advice, based solely on your researched needs, guaranteed because you are working with a Chartered Practice
- Monthly updates
- Quarterly investment summary reports for clients with £500K or more
- Access to your own financial report online, accessed via your own unique user ID
- Benefits for you and your entire family
- Planning through the generations
- Cost effective service
- Family discounts
- Single source for family advice; ideal at times of need or difficulty
Beacon Wealth Management Ltd specialise in:
- Employee Benefits
- Company Pension Schemes
- Life assurance
- Private Health Insurance
- Accident Protection
- Savings and Investments
The Way We Work
We are committed to providing the highest standard of financial advice and service possible. Our clients goals are of paramount importance and therefore our systems and procedures place you at the heart of our business. We will:
- be open, honest and transparent in the way we deal with you
- not place our interests above yours
- communicate clearly, promptly and without jargon
- seek your views and perception of our dealings with you to ensure it meets your expectations.
We Provide Independent Advice
We will advise you and make a recommendation for you after we have assessed your needs. Our recommendations will be based on a comprehensive and fair analysis of the market. We will place no restrictions on the markets we will consider before providing our recommendations, unless you instruct us otherwise. Above all, we will only make a recommendation when we know it is suitable for you.
Our Investment Services and Costs
We provide you with an initial consultation free of charge. This helps us to understand your financial objectives and will confirm how we can support you in working towards these. We will also discuss the cost and levels of our services both initially and throughout our relationship with you.
For the review and implementation of your plans, we charge our services by way of a fee. This can either be based on a percentage of your investment, an hourly rate, or a fixed amount. Thereafter, we also charge a percentage of the value of your investment on an annual basis. We will never charge you until we have agreed how we are to be paid.